Fashion, Spring

PLEATS & STRIPES

I love this combination of pleats and stripes! I added a seasonal twist to a classic pleated skirt with this fun, ruffly striped off the shoulder top which I’m wearing with just about everything these days! I’m less insecure about my shoulders than arms so why not show a little shoulder these days?! 😉

Well the hubs and I are off to chase cherry blossoms again this year in Japan! Follow me on Snapchat @lacenlocks and Instagram @laceandlocks to see our adventures!

petite fashion blog, lace and locks, los angeles fashion blogger, striped off the shoulder top, pleated midi skirt, topshop skirt, spring outfit ideas, off the shoulder crop top

DETAILS
Photography – Jason Huang
Pleated Midi SkirtTopshop – size 0P
Striped Off the Shoulder TopASOS find similar HERE and HERE. Also love this long sleeve black bow blouse!
Shoes – Steve Madden
Sunglasses – Nordstrom
Handbag – Chanel find similar version HERE

Here are some of my other favorite off the shoulder tops at the moment!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

• Reply Maggie April 3, 2016 at 9:32 am

This is so gorgeous. The pleats and stripes are a great combo 🙂

• Reply welovefur April 4, 2016 at 9:25 am

Ciao =) Your blog is always more and more beautiful. CONGRATS!
    I have a small help to ask you. Could you please let me know what do you think about my last video? It’s really REALLY IMPORTANT
    Click here to see the video

• Reply No Rule, Just Style April 4, 2016 at 12:39 pm

I’ve been following your blog since you first started and you continue to inspire me. I love this ensemble! It’s very sophisticated with a hint of romance.

A| https://norulejuststyle.wordpress.com/ (formerly sheerembellished.com)

• Reply coffeeslag April 6, 2016 at 9:16 am

UM you look beautiful! These photos are beautiful and I love how you styled the skirt with the top.

coffeeslag

COFFEESLAG Styling the T-Shirt Dress

• Reply Friday Fancies – Sarah Seven April 8, 2016 at 9:53 am

[…] {1/2} […]

• Reply diana April 8, 2016 at 1:11 pm

Your post is amazing and your outfit is gorgeous. I like your skirt 🙂

• Reply Alyssa Renee April 12, 2016 at 10:51 am

Beautiful pleated skirt! The top is so cute! =)

~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Instagram |
Facebook | Bloglovin

• Reply Leather Skirts April 15, 2016 at 10:33 am

yes you are right that maxi skirts fashion will never die because this also includes in formal dressing and maxi skirts has its own uniqueness among category of women dresses.

• Reply Style Tips: Off The Shoulder | One O DIY June 1, 2016 at 6:03 am